TWS provides help to clients through three types of service for a large range of communication supports:
- Editing, to improve English usage and style
- For non-native English speakers and writers
- For those who would like feedback from an uninvolved reader
- Reformatting, to meet the requirements of the target audience (journal instructions, etc.)
- Because you need to get your research out there as quickly as possible
- Translation, French to English
- When you need your text in two languages
- Because writing in itself is a challenge, without adding the difficulty of the language
Since its creation TWS has helped over 100 clients to produce a wide variety of documents:
- scientific and medical articles
- grant applications
- web content
- press releases
- reviewer comments
- responses to reviewers
- cover letters
- letters of reference
Find out more about TWS and take a look at our references, clients and testimonials to get further insight into what TWS can do for you.
TWS also has a training programme for those who would like to improve how they write their scientific articles.
Please contact us for a comprehensive analysis of your needs.